AJK Matriculation Fee Schedule
Students will submit application form with special examination 2021 fee as per the following schedule.
|Fees||Deadline for submission to HBL / Post Office||Deadline for submission of fees by hand to the Board 0 office||Deadline for submission of fees by Post Office Board|
|With a single fee||05-11-2021||05-11-2021||10-11-2021|
|With double fee||11-11-2021||11-11-2021||16-11-2021|
|With a triple fee||16-11-201||16-11-201||22-11-2021|
Fee structure for private students
Private matriculation students in Azad Jammu and Kashmir will submit the following fees for the special matriculation examinations 2021.
|Arts Group||950||Rs.1900 / –|
|Science / Arts with Practical||Rs.1000 / –||Rs.2000 / –|
Fee structure for regular students
Regular Matriculation students in Azad Jammu and Kashmir will submit the following fees for the Special Matriculation Examination 2021.
|Science / Arts with Practical||950||Rs.1900 / –|
Instructions for Special Examinations 2021
- Students who are not satisfied with their annual result 2021 after getting 33% marks as per the promotion policy can apply.
- Students who are absent from the Annual Examinations 2021 can apply for the Special Examinations 2021.
- Regular Part II students whose admissions have not been forwarded due to lack of attendance are also eligible for special examinations.
- Candidates with last chance of supplementary examinations and candidates wishing to participate in additional subjects can also apply.
- See the AJK Matriculation Examination Notification below for more information.