Have you taken ninth class examinations under Multan Board? Not satisfied with ninth grade results? If so, don’t worry. You can apply for re-admission and take the ninth grade exams next year. Below we are providing the re-admission schedule for 2021-23 announced by Multan Board. Please read it carefully. Submit the fee and complete all the process before the given dates. In addition, we are providing some of the conditions that must be met by the contestant before applying for re-entry. If you can meet them, apply now to avoid last minute rush. We wish you all the best for the journey ahead.
Multan Board SSC-I Re-Admission Schedule 2021
Here is the schedule for re-admission of ninth class by Multan Board.
|Deadline for admission to educational institutions||December 6, 2021|
|Deadline for reading, online registration, fee or challan submission with hard copy of online registration form||December 12, 2021|
Instructions to remember
- The tuition fee is Rs. 1500 / – and no new candidate can apply for re-admission in Multan educational institutions.
- Multan Board has published the results of 9th class on November 9, 2021. According to the rules, students can apply for registration within 27 days of the announcement of results. Therefore, the last date for re-entry is 6-12-2021.
- Manual refund is not acceptable.
- Get admission rules on BISE Multan website.
- Students who registered for the 2020-22 session but did not appear for the exams can also apply for re-admission.
- In case of late submission of fee or challan and hard copy of online registration form, the organization will collect penalty as per its rules.
- Candidates applying for re-entry will have to have their 9th result canceled by the authorities within 15 days of the announcement of results (November 24, 2021).